The EMT Course is approximately 5 months long and utilizes a combination of classroom and practical, hands-on learning. Additionally, students must complete 48 hours of supervised clinical time, split between the emergency department and the ambulance. Classes meet 2 days a week, including (2) Saturdays from either 9:00 am – 1:00 pm or 6:00 pm -10:00 pm. Upon successful completion of the EMT course, students will complete the Missouri practical test and the NREMT written exam, both required for licensure.
Now Registering For Upcoming 2019 Course!!!
November 1, 2018 (Saturday Class)
- First day of class will be on Thursday, November 1, 2018, from 10am – 4pm
- Class schedule – Saturdays 8am – 4:30pm
- NO CLASS November 24, 2018
- Class ends March 16, 2019
January 7, 2019 (Evening Class)
- First day of class meets Monday, Jan. 7, 2019, from 10am – 4pm
- Class schedule – Tues & Thurs from 6pm – 10pm
- Includes Saturday sessions
- Class ends May, 2019
- Register for your course November 1st January 7th. Your seat in the class is not reserves until you have registered and paid the $150 registration fee (non-refundable, non-transferable.)
- Download and Complete 2019 EMT Application
- Return application with payment of $850. ($400 application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Remaining tuition, $850, must paid 10 days before the start of class.
Items required to complete registration – After registering and reserving your seat in class, students will be contacted and given direction on how to complete your program prerequisites. Many of these items are required by our clinical partners and must be completed before the first day of class.
- Complete Drug Screening
- Complete Missouri Background Check
- (1) letter of recommendation.
- Copy of Social Security card.
- Copy of Driver’s License, you must be 18 years of age.
- Copy High School Diploma, GED, or College Transcripts
- Copy of current health insurance card.
- Documentation of a physical exam performed by a MD, DO or NP within the last 12 months.
- Documentation of Immunization and Vaccination Records:
- AHA BLS CPR Course: For your convenience, this class is offered at RREMSA, click here to register AHA BLS Class
- Purchase your books:
Must have a laptop or tablet for class and access to high speed internet for course work and communication.
*Note – NREMT Written Test, Missouri State Practical, and Licensure fees are NOT included.