EMT Program Expense
EMT Program Expenses
Registration fee: $100 (This is part of the total EMT tuition, however, this portion is non-refundable and non-transferrable.)
Tuition and Course Fees $2250 (includes $100 registration fee):
- Professional Liability Insurance (while enrolled)
- Lab & Technology
- Clinical & Test Prep
- Cadaver Lab
- Polo Shirt
- Parking Pass
Pre-requisites for class
(For your convenience, many of these items may be purchased at RREMSA, however, you may purchase them anywhere.)
AHA BLS CPR Course – $86.19 (Includes e-book and 2- year course completion card)
- Drug Screening – $39
- Background Check – $19
- Stethoscope – $19
- Blood pressure cuff – $19
- Pen light – $7
- Books – $303 (This price does not include the 20% discount)
Requirements for EMT Class
- BYOD – Bring Your Own Device to class. This can be a laptop or tablet.
- Access to high speed internet for course work and communication
- Reliable transportation for travel to/from class and clinical and field internship.
- Must maintain a high degree of professionalism both in and out of the classroom.
- Must maintain a high level of hygiene and grooming.
- Must be able to read and comprehend at a college level.
*Note – NREMT Written Test, Missouri State Practical, and Licensure fees are NOT included.