Program Requirements and Prerequisites
- A valid Missouri EMT-Basic license
- Proof of Anatomy and Physiology course – Take A & P here
- Must be taken within the last 3 years
- Must be college level A & P or Human Biology
- Must have a ‘C’ or better
- Complete an entrance exam
- Current AHA BLS CPR certification – Take BLS CPR here
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Criminal background check
- Drug screening
- Proper Immunization documentation
- BYOD – Bring Your Own Device to class. This can be a laptop or tablet. A computer is required for exams, quizzes and coursework. Must have the most current version of the following:
- Windows or Apple operating system
- Access to high speed internet for course work and communication
- Reliable transportation for travel to/from class and clinical and field internship.
- Must maintain a high degree of professionalism both in and out of the classroom.
- Must maintain a high level of hygiene and grooming.
- Must be able to read and comprehend at a college level.
Textbook and Supply Requirements:
- Students are responsible for purchasing the current textbooks and additional teaching resources. (Textbooks approx $880)
- For the most current list please contact us.
- Buy your textbooks here for a discount:
- BUY YOUR TEXTBOOKS HERE – this will be updated when available
Advanced Placement / Prior Learning Experience
This program does not offer advanced placement or credit for prior learning experience.