Anatomy & Physiology Online
Anatomy and Physiology must be completed to remain in the Paramedic Program
Registration in this course is strictly reserved for students who are dual-enrolled in the Paramedic Program at Respond Right EMS Academy.
This course is NOT for college credit and is only for the RREMSA Paramedic Program
On-time registration date: on or before January 3, 2022
Students who register on or before January 3, 2022, will have 12 weeks to complete the course
Late registration date: between January 4, 2022, and March 21, 2022
- March 21, 2022, is the last day to register for this course
- Students who register late will NOT be awarded the full 12 weeks to complete the course
- Students who register late MUST have the course successfully completed by April 20, 2022, to remain in the March Paramedic Program
- Students must also register for the March 2022 Paramedic Program
This class is 100% online and self-directed. No in-person classes will be required. Please make sure you have a reliable computer and internet access to complete the course requirements. Students will be required to complete weekly assignments and are able to work ahead at their own pace. Students are able to complete the course early once all course requirements have been met.
After you have registered for the course, students will begin the course within 5 business days. Students will be emailed directions on setting up their online learning management system.
Requirements for the course:
- This course is only for students enrolled in the Respond Right Paramedic Program
- Students must have reliable internet and a computer with an updated operating system.
- Students must pass this course with a 75%.
- Students have the option to purchase the paperback version of the textbook
- Students must complete weekly assignments
On-time registration fee, tuition, and digital textbook: $45 + $150 + $50 = $245
Late registration fee, tuition, and digital textbook: $65 + $150 + $50 = $265
Paperback Textbook Option
The digital textbook is included in the price. If you want to purchase the paperback version, you can do that, but it is optional.
- Paperback version
- Anatomy and Physiology for Health Professionals. Paperback textbook. Third Edition. ISBN: 9781284151978
- Feel free to purchase this text anywhere that sells books, new or used.