Anatomy & Physiology Online
Anatomy and Physiology must be completed to remain in the Paramedic Program
Registration in this course is strictly reserved for students who are dual-enrolled in the Paramedic Program at Respond Right EMS Academy.
This course is NOT for college credit and is only for the RREMSA Paramedic Program
Now open for registration!
Students who register between now and December 26, 2022, will have 12 weeks to complete the course before the Paramedic Program begins.
Late registration date: Between December 27, 2022, and February 20, 2023
- 2/20/2023 is the last day to register for A & P
- Students who register late will NOT be awarded the full 12 weeks to complete the course
- Students who register late MUST have the course successfully completed by 4/17/2023, to remain in the Paramedic Program. Be advised you will be completing the A & P and Paramedic Program at the same time if you register late.
This class is 100% online and self-directed. No in-person classes will be required. Please make sure you have a reliable computer and internet access to complete the course requirements. Students will be required to complete weekly assignments and are able to work ahead at their own pace. Students are able to complete the course early once all course requirements have been met.
**NOTE** Do not register for this course until you are ready to start completing it. Your first homework assignment will be due the following week after you have registered for the course. This will begin your 12-week time period.
**NOTE** Once students register for the course they will immediately receive the access code for the course and the course is no longer refundable.
Requirements for the course:
- This course is only for students enrolled in the Respond Right Paramedic Program
- Students must have reliable internet and a computer with an updated operating system.
- Students must pass this course with a 75%.
- Students have the option to purchase the paperback version of the textbook
- Students must complete weekly assignments
A & P: digital textbook and registration fee/tuition: $53 + $257 = $310
Late fee, digital textbook, and registration fee/tuition: $45 + $53 + $257 = $355
Paperback Textbook Option
The digital textbook is included in the price. If you want to purchase the paperback version, you can do that, but it is optional. Directions will be provided via email to purchase the paperback text.