Failure to follow directions will result in your packet being returned.
1. Complete Drug Screening
2. Complete a Background Check and Nationwide Healthcare Fraud from CastleBranch
3. Complete two recommendation forms.
——– Start copying the text below ——-
I hope you are doing well! I am applying for the Respond Right EMS Academy Paramedic Program. Part of that process requires obtaining a recommendation from someone that is familiar with me. I believe you can help provide an effective and honest review of my abilities.
I would really appreciate your help and understand your time is valuable. This recommendation is very easy to complete. It is an on-line form that can be completed in just a few minutes.
If you can assist me, please let me know. You can complete the on-line form here:
Thank you for your time.
4. Copy of Driver’s License (you must be 18 years of age) uploaded to the online portal.
6. Copy of current health insurance card uploaded to the online portal.
7. Documentation of a physical exam and Immunizations -MUST use our Health and Physical Form below
Once completed, you will upload a copy to the upload portal.
8. Copy of current AHA BLS CPR Card or copy of your course registration uploaded to the online portal.
9. Review the Tuition Policy Form
10. Order Textbooks and testing software.
11. Order Uniform and accessory items.
*Note: Must have a laptop or tablet for class and access to high-speed internet for course work and communication. Textbook and software bundle are NOT included. NREMT Written Test, Missouri State Practical, and Licensure fees are NOT included.
When you are finished gathering ALL your items, you will upload all the documents to the portal below.
*Note – All classes are subject to minimum enrollment requirements.