Paramedic Program Tuition
**January 1, 2023 – rates increase 8%**
- Total ……………………. $13,550
- Class begins: May 31, 2023
- On-time registration ends on: March 31, 2023
- Late registration will require full tuition plus a late registration fee at the time of registration along with submitting the following documents:
- Missouri EMT License
- If you do not have a current MO EMT License, but are expected to test and have a MO EMT license in hand before May 31, 2023, you can still register. You should know that if you are not able to provide a MO EMT License on May 31, 2023, you will be removed from the program without any refunds.
- Attest to a statement that A & P or Human Biology has been completed in the last three years with a ‘C’ or better, or that you will be completing our online A&P course before the deadline.
- You will attest that this has been completed and will be required to send an official copy of your transcript to the attention of the Program Director
- Attest to a statement that you are able to successfully complete a health and physical exam, 10-panel drug screening, and a criminal background screening.
- Attest to a statement that all required paperwork must be successfully completed no later than May 1, 2023.
- Missouri EMT License
- A Tuition Policy will be required for you to review, accept and sign.
Paramedic Program (18 credits)
Program Fees/Cost Include:
- Tuition, Technology & Lab fees, Professional Liability Insurance while enrolled, Clinical & Field Internship, One Clinical Polo Shirt, Parking Sticker
Program Fees/Cost does not include:
- Entrance Exam.
- Textbooks and software bundle. Approximately $1100
- Special Event Uniform. Approximately $100
- Additional uniforms (pants, boots, belt, additional polos, dress shirt). Cost will vary per student.
- Laptop and personal medical equipment (stethoscope, penlight, etc). Cost will vary per student
- Testing fees. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be eligible to complete the NREMT practical test and the NREMT written exam, both required for licensure. Testing fees not included with tuition. Approximately $400
- Vehicle and reliable transportation are required for the student to attend class and clinicals.
- Prices subject to change without notice
Yes! We do offer Scholarships and Funding!