EMT Basic Refresher Course
This EMT Basic Refresher Course is designed to meet the requirements of the DOT and National Registry standards and the State of Missouri Bureau of EMS.
- Three (3) unsuccessful attempts at the NREMT Written Exam and remedial training is required.
- Keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date if you are not currently working in the field.
- To meet requirements of the EMT Refresher Course, attendance is mandatory at all specific class dates. Please contact RREMSA for the specific refresher course schedule at (636) 387-6200.
Tuition & Registration
- Tuition / Course Fee – $800
- Registration Fee – $150 (Non-refundable & non-transferable)
- Parking sticker
- Uniform Polo Shirt
- Lab & Tech Fees
- Cadaver Lab
- Name Badge
- Professional Liability Insurance (while enrolled in the EMT Refresher Program).
**Note- NREMT Test Fees and State Licensure Fees are NOT included
Complete the Registration form below and pay your registration fee on the following page after you submit your registration form.
Log into your account or create a new account to start the registration form HERE.
Please login and create an account to complete the application. Create an account here: https://www.respondright.com/my-account/