EMT Basic Refresher Course
This EMT Basic Refresher Course is designed to meet the requirements of the DOT and National Registry standards and the State of Missouri Bureau of EMS.
- Three (3) unsuccessful attempts at the NREMT Written Exam and remedial training is required.
- Not currently working in the field? Keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date.
- State EMT re-licensing
- Lapsed NREMT Certification
- To meet reuirements of the 24-Hour Refresher Course, specific class dates are mandatory. Please contact RREMSA for the specific refresher course schedule.
- To register, please contact RREMSA @ (636) 387-6200.
Attendance at all sessions is mandatory. Seats are strictly limited to 24 and will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. Student required to bring their EMT textbook to class. Book rentals available for $35, limited availability.
- $25 Registration Fee (non-refundable, non-transferable)
To enroll in this class, REGISTER HERE
**Note- NREMT Test Fees and State Licensure Fees are NOT included