Paying for EMT Basic Program
EMT Basic Program Tuition
Course Fees and Tuition………….$1,850.00*
Registration Fee: $150 (Non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Due with Application: $850 ($400 non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Due 10 days before start of class: $1,000
- Lab and Tech Fees
- Uniform Polo Shirt
- Professional Liability Insurance (while enrolled)
- Cadaver lab
*$400 of your total tuition is non refundable and non-transferable.
(These are pre-requisites for the EMT Program along with estimated prices)
- AHA BLS CPR Course – $86.19 (Includes e-book and 2-year course completion card)
- Drug Screen – $37
- Background Check – $20
- Books – $185 (this price does not include shipping)
- EMS Testing – $49
- Patient Assessment Kit – $50
Additional Fees – All students must have access to a laptop and access to high speed internet for course work and communication. Laptop must run most current version of Windows to be compatible with online book resources.
Health insurance – students must have and maintain health insurance while in the program.
We have several options available for you. Payment plans, scholarships and other funding are available for you.
An example Payment Plan could be set up as follows:
- Registration fee due at time of registration: $150
- Apply for payment plan at least 10 days before class.
- Turn in down payment with application and payment plan fee ($100) at least 10 days before class: $1,025
- Remaining payments of $462.50
Looking for additional scholarships and funding? Check out this page with more resources: Scholarships and Funding