Paying for EMT Basic Program
EMT Program Tuition
- Tuition – $1,850.00
Pre-requisites and additional EMT Program fees/costs: Please note that instructions will be provided during the application process on how to complete many of the items below.
- AHA BLS – special pricing is extended to our students. Instructions will be provided during the application process.
- Course fees – $225 – Lab & Tech fees, Professional Liability Insurance, Clinical, Cadaver Lab, Uniform Polo Shirt, Parking Pass, and Entrance Exam.
- Health insurance – students must provide a copy of their current year’s health insurance card.
- Drug Screen – $37
- Physical exam and immunizations – unknown cost depending on the student.
- Background Check – $58
- Patient Assessment Kit – $50 – Order online here
- Textbook/Testing/ Clinical/Lab Software – approximately $200 for all items.
- Laptop – students must have a laptop with a full operating system and access to the internet. The laptop or tablet must also have the most current version of Windows or iOS.
- Wifi – Students must have wifi access at home to use the testing software.
Are you looking for a loan or additional scholarships/funding opportunities? Check out our Scholarships and Funding page with additional resources.
*Note – All classes are subject to minimum enrollment requirements.
How does FREE EMT Tuition sound to you?
We can help you become a Paramedic with our FREE EMT Tuition Offer! All you have to do is attend the EMT Training Course at Respond Right EMS Academy. Once successfully completed, you must enroll in the next upcoming Paramedic Program and pay the registration fee. Respond Right will deduct the cost of your EMT Tuition ($1850) from your Paramedic Tuition.
Nothing complicated, no lengthy employment contracts, just FREE EMT Tuition. It’s just that easy!