The EMT Course is approximately 5 months long and utilizes a combination of classroom and practical, hands-on learning. Additionally, students must complete 48 hours of supervised clinical time, split between the emergency department and the ambulance. Classes meet 2 days a week, including (2) Saturdays from either 9:00 am – 1:00 pm or 6:00 pm -10:00 pm. Upon successful completion of the EMT course, students will complete the Missouri practical test and the NREMT written exam, both required for licensure.
Now Registering For 2019 Courses!!!
April 10, 2019 (Evening Class)
- First day of class meets Wednesday, April 10, 2019, from 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Class schedule – Mon & Wed from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Last day of class August 21, 2019
- Includes Saturday sessions
- Register for your course April 10th
- Your seat in the class is not reserves until you have registered and paid the $150 registration fee (non-refundable, non-transferable.)
- Return application packet with payment of $850. ($400 application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Remaining tuition, $1,000, must paid 10 days before the start of class.
Items required to complete registration – After registering and reserving your seat in class, students will be contacted and given direction on how to complete your program prerequisites. Many of these items are required by our clinical partners and must be completed before the first day of class.
- Complete Drug Screening
- Please email Respond Right EMS Academy at email@example.com to complete this step.
- Complete Missouri Background Check
- (1) letter of recommendation.
- Copy of Social Security card.
- Copy of Driver’s License, you must be 18 years of age.
- Copy High School Diploma, GED, or College Transcripts
- Copy of current health insurance card.
- Documentation of a physical exam performed by a MD, DO or NP within the last 12 months.
- Documentation of Immunization and Vaccination Records:
- AHA BLS CPR Course: For your convenience, this class is offered at RREMSA, click here to register AHA BLS Class
- Purchase your required books:
Must have a laptop or tablet for class and access to high speed internet for course work and communication.
*Note – Textbook and software bundle are NOT included. NREMT Written Test, Missouri State Practical, and Licensure fees are NOT included.