The EMT Course utilizes a combination of classroom, practical, and hands-on learning. Additionally, students must complete 38 hours of supervised clinical time. These clinical hours will be completed in both the Emergency Department and on the Ambulance. Some courses require evening and Saturday sessions. Students who successfully complete all of the requirements of the EMT course will be permitted to sit for the Missouri Practical and NREMT Written exams.
NOW REGISTERING FOR SUMMER 2020 EMT COURSES !!!
- Register and pay for your course below. You will have the option to pay the registration fee or full tuition during check out at this time.
- Your seat in the class is not reserved until you have registered and paid the $150 registration fee (non-refundable, non-transferable.)
- Remaining tuition, $1,850 must be paid no later than 10 business days before the start of class.
- After your registration fee has been paid, you will receive the link to complete the application.
Due to COVID 19, the start dates may be adjusted. Once you have registered, we will keep in contact with you to let you know the start date and orientation date. Please register below and let us know what questions you might have.
Mon/Wed: 9am – 1pm
Due to COVID 19, the start date is to be determined. Go ahead and sign up. We’ll keep you updated about the exact start date.
Orientation date to be determined.
Items required to complete registration – After registering and reserving your seat in the class, students will be contacted and given direction on how to complete your program prerequisites. Many of these items are required by our clinical partners and must be completed before the first day of class.
- Complete Drug Screening
- Instructions will be emailed to you after registration.
- Complete Missouri Background Check
- Instructions will be emailed to you.
- Complete one recommendation form. This recommendation form will be emailed to you for completion.
- Copy of Social Security card.
- Copy of Driver’s License, you must be 18 years of age.
- Copy High School Diploma, GED, or College Transcripts
- Copy of current health insurance card.
- Documentation of a physical exam performed by an MD, DO or NP within the last 12 months.
- Documentation of Immunization and Vaccination Records:
- AHA BLS CPR Course: For your convenience, this class is offered at RREMSA, click here to register AHA BLS Class
- Purchase your required books: (These links will be updated soon)
- EMT book package
- EMS Testing: You will not purchase EMS Testing until April 2nd, 2020, during class. The cost of this component is $49.00, so please make sure to have your debit or credit card with you.
Must have a laptop or tablet for class and access to high-speed internet for course work and communication.
*Note – Textbook and software bundle are NOT included. NREMT Written Test, Missouri State Practical, and Licensure fees are NOT included.