Register Now – EMT Training
EMT Course – 16 Week EMT Training
The EMT Course utilizes a combination of classroom, hands-on, and clinical learning. EMT Students will complete a clinical rotation in the Emergency Department and/or on the Ambulance. Clinical requirements have been adjusted due to COVID-19. The EMT Course may require a couple of Saturday sessions. Students who successfully complete all of the requirements of the EMT program will be eligible to take the Missouri Psychomotor and NREMT Cognitive exams.
Registration Process * Please read**
- Pre-Course Requirements
- Please read all of the pre-course requirements below to ensure you can complete all of them.
- Register and pay for your EMT Training course.
- Your seat in the class is not reserved until you have registered and paid the $150 registration fee (non-refundable, non-transferable.)
- Application and Required Items – You have 14 Business Days To Complete
- Your order confirmation will contain a link with directions on how to complete this. You have 14 business days to complete this step. Failure to complete this in 14 business days will result in your application being purged and you would need to re-enroll.
- Due to COVID 19, the start dates may be adjusted. Once you have registered, we will keep in contact with you to let you know if changes occur. You MUST check your email daily.
This is a time-sensitive process. You must monitor your email for important communications from firstname.lastname@example.org.
After registering and reserving your seat in the class, students will be contacted by email with specific directions on how to complete the application items.
**Directions will be emailed to you on how to complete the application items. You MUST follow the directions we provide.**
Students must pass a physical examination, drug screening, background check, and provide a list of immunizations/vaccines (including the COVID vaccine and Boosters). You will be given specific instructions on how to complete all of these items after you register.
Students must have a laptop or tablet with the most current Operating System of Microsoft or Apple (Chromebook will not work) for class. Students must also have access to high-speed internet for coursework and communication.
*Note – All classes are subject to minimum enrollment requirements.
*Additional fees (see Tuition Tab) – The following items are NOT included in the tuition: Textbooks, testing software, NREMT Cognitive exam, Missouri Psychomotor exam, and licensure fees.