The EMT Course utilizes a combination of classroom, practical, and hands-on learning. Additionally, students must complete 38 hours of supervised clinical time. These clinical hours will be completed in both the Emergency Department and on the Ambulance. Some courses require evening and Saturday sessions. Students who successfully complete all of the requirements of the EMT course will be permitted to sit for the Missouri Practical and NREMT Written exams.
NOW REGISTERING FOR SPRING 2020 EMT COURSES !!!
- Create an account for respondright.com here Create Account
- After you create an account, Register and apply for your course below.
- Your seat in the class is not reserved until you have registered and paid the $150 registration fee (non-refundable, non-transferable.)
- Remaining tuition, $1,850 must be paid 10 days before the start of class.
Items required to complete registration – After registering and reserving your seat in the class, students will be contacted and given direction on how to complete your program prerequisites. Many of these items are required by our clinical partners and must be completed before the first day of class.
- Complete Drug Screening
- Please email Respond Right EMS Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete this step.
- Complete Missouri Background Check
- (1) letter of recommendation.
- Copy of Social Security card.
- Copy of Driver’s License, you must be 18 years of age.
- Copy High School Diploma, GED, or College Transcripts
- Copy of current health insurance card.
- Documentation of a physical exam performed by an MD, DO or NP within the last 12 months.
- Documentation of Immunization and Vaccination Records:
- AHA BLS CPR Course: For your convenience, this class is offered at RREMSA, click here to register AHA BLS Class
- Purchase your required books: (These links will be updated soon)
- EMT book package
- EMS Testing: You will not purchase EMS Testing until April 2nd, 2020, during class. The cost of this component is $49.00, so please make sure to have your debit or credit card with you.
Must have a laptop or tablet for class and access to high-speed internet for course work and communication.
*Note – Textbook and software bundle are NOT included. NREMT Written Test, Missouri State Practical, and Licensure fees are NOT included.