Register Now – EMT Training
EMT Course – 16 Week EMT Training
The EMT Training Course utilizes a combination of classroom, practical, and hands-on learning. Students must complete supervised clinical training. These clinical hours will be completed in both the Emergency Department and/or the Ambulance. Courses may require Saturday sessions. Students who successfully complete all requirements of the EMT Training course will be eligible for the Missouri Practical and NREMT Written exam.
Registration Process * Please read**
- Pre-Course Requirements
- You must read the pre-course requirements below to make sure you can meet them all.
- Register and pay for your EMT Training course.
- Your seat in the class is not reserved until you have registered and paid the $150 registration fee (non-refundable, non-transferable.)
- Application and Required Items – You have 14 Business Days To Complete
- Your order confirmation will contain a link with directions on how to complete this. You have 14 business days to complete this step. Failure to complete this in 14 business days will result in your application being purged and you would need to re-enroll.
- $1,850- Tuition Due
- Tuition must be paid by deadline noted in application packet.
Due to COVID 19, the start dates may be adjusted. Once you have registered, we will keep in contact with you to let you know if changes occur. You MUST check your email daily.
This is a time-sensitive process. You must monitor your email for important communications from us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
After registering and reserving your seat in the class, students will be contacted by email with specific directions on how to complete the application items.
**Directions will be emailed to you on how to complete the application items. You MUST follow the directions we provide.**
Students will be required to pass a physical examination, drug screening, background check and provide a list of immunizations/vaccines (including the COVID vaccine). You will be given specific instructions on how to complete all of these items after you complete your registration.
Students must have a laptop or tablet with the most current Operating System of Microsoft or Apple (Chromebook will not work) for class. Students must also have access to high-speed internet for course work and communication.
*Note – All classes are subject to minimum enrollment requirements.
*Additional fees (see Tuition Tab) – These items are not included in tuition: Textbook and software, NREMT Written Test, Missouri State Practical, and Licensure fees are NOT included.