Respond Right EMS Academy
Some Weekend Days could be required
Your 1st Class (Orientation) will meet on
September 20, 2022, 9 am – 1 pm
All other class sessions will meet on Tues / Thur from 9 am – 1 pm
TUITION DEADLINE: on or before 8/31/2022 by 5 pm
Payments can be made on our secure server here:
BEFORE YOU BEGIN, READ EVERYTHING ON THE PAGE FIRST.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications that are not received within 14 days will be purged and you will be required to re-enroll.
It is important to understand that from this point forward, you are being evaluated as an EMT candidate and on your ability to follow directions.
1. EMT Application Checklist 2022 to make sure you have everything completed BEFORE uploading your documents.
2. Schedule & Complete Drug Screening
3. Complete a Background Check
4. Schedule and Complete the RREMSA Return to School Physical and Immunizations -MUST use RREMSA Form below
Documentation of Immunization and Vaccination Records uploaded to the online portal.
Once completed, you will upload a copy and document each date in the portal.
5. Complete one recommendation form.
I hope you are doing well! I am applying for the Respond Right EMS Academy EMT program and part of that process requires obtaining a recommendation from someone that is familiar with me. I believe you can help provide an effective and honest review of my abilities.
I would really appreciate your help and understand your time is valuable. This recommendation is very easy to complete. It is an on-line form that can be completed in just a few minutes.
If you are able to assist me, please let me know. You can complete the on-line form here:
Thank you for your time.
6. American Heart Association (AHA) BLS CPR
7. Copy of current health insurance card
8. Copy of Driver’s License (you must be 18 years of age)
9. Copy High School Diploma, GED, or College Transcripts
11. Uniform and Dress Code – DEADLINE for ALL uniform orders is August 31, 2022, by 5 pm.
12. Order Textbooks and testing software. Approximately $300
*Note: Must have a laptop or tablet for class and access to high-speed internet for course work and communication. Students must have a current version of a full operating system of Microsoft or Apple on their laptop or tablet. Chromebook will not be compatible with the course work.
*Textbook and software bundle are NOT included. NREMT Written Test, Missouri State Practical, and Licensure fees are NOT included.
When you are finished gathering ALL your items, you will upload all the documents to the portal below.
*Note – All classes are subject to minimum enrollment requirements.