BLS HeartCode Skills Testing
Blended Training – American Heart Association BLS Certification With Two (2) Year Card
Blended Training – HeartCode
HeartCode BLS is for healthcare professionals seeking an alternative method for completing an initial or renewal BLS Course.
2 Easy Steps to Complete Blended Training:
- Complete the online portion through the AHA and email your completed certificate to: email@example.com. Complete the online portion here: Heartcode BLS
- Reserve your skills session by checking out below.
It’s easy, convenient and you can complete it at your pace.
Purchase your Blended Training Now. Classes fill up FAST!
- Updated science and education reflecting the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Includes in-facility and prehospital tracks; student chooses his/her track before starting the HeartCode BLS Online Portion
- Enhanced learning experience through eSimulations, life-like animations, video scenarios, and knowledge checks
- Accessible version available for students with hearing, vision, and/or motor impairments on eLearning.Heart.org only.
Upon successful completion, students will receive an AHA BLS Provider Course Completion Card; valid for two years.
This class is NON-REFUNDABLE if canceled within 10 days of the scheduled class. A $25 fee will be charged if you reschedule. No rescheduling is allowed within 24 hours of the class.
If you cancel or reschedule within 24 hours of the scheduled class, there are no refunds.
Respond Right EMS Academy reserves the right to cancel any course if enrollment does not meet minimum registration requirements.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. The use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
If these dates do not meet your needs, or you need to arrange a special class date please contact us. We are able to schedule a personalized class for a group of 6 or more of your group.
Are you interested in becoming an AHA BLS Instructor? Do you have what it takes to be a great Instructor? Ask how you can start training your staff. Read more here about becoming an AHA BLS Instructor.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636-387-6200 to register, seats are limited.