BLS HeartCode Skills Testing
Convenient. Flexible. Complete on your time, your schedule.
American Heart Association BLS Certification With Two (2) Year Card
Watch videos at home, review topics and complete at your own pace.
Heartcode BLS is for healthcare professionals and students seeking an alternative method for sitting in a classroom for the entire class. Students will get the same 2 year card when completing this course as sitting in the traditional BLS course.
2 Easy Steps to Complete Blended Training:
- Complete the online portion at least two business days before your in-person training date. Email your completed certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete the online portion here: Heartcode BLS
- Reserve your skills session by clicking on the training date below. Students must attend this in-person hands-on training to complete the course and receive their completion card.
It’s easy, convenient and you can complete it at your pace.
Schedule your training today!
- Updated science and education reflecting the 2020 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Includes in-facility and prehospital tracks; student chooses his/her track before starting the HeartCode BLS Online Portion
- Enhanced learning experience through eSimulations, life-like animations, video scenarios, and knowledge checks
- Accessible version available for students with hearing, vision, and/or motor impairments on eLearning.Heart.org only.
Upon successful completion, students will receive an AHA BLS Provider Course Completion Card; valid for two years.
More than 3 business days before your course: If you cancel more than 3 business days before your course you will be refunded the amount you paid minus the 5% refund fee.
More than 3 business days before your course, if you need to reschedule: Students requesting transfer into another class will be charged a $25 fee.
0 – 3 business day of your course: If you cancel for any reason within 3 business days of your course you will forfeit the course cost and be required to re-register.
Within 3 business days of the class: No rescheduling
Respond Right EMS Academy reserves the right to cancel any course if enrollment does not meet minimum registration requirements.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. The use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
If these dates do not meet your needs, or you need to arrange a special class date please contact us. We are able to schedule a personalized class for a group of 6 or more of your group.
Are you interested in becoming an AHA BLS Instructor? Do you have what it takes to be a great Instructor? Ask how you can start training your staff. Read more here about becoming an AHA BLS Instructor.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call 636-387-6200 to register, seats are limited.