Scholarships / Funding

Respond Right EMS Academy is privately owned and operated. Students are unable to use Federal Student Aid, or FASFA, at this time. Here are some other great resources to pay for your education:


GI Bill – Our EMT, Paramedic and Anatomy and Physiology for Emergency Care Courses are all approved by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. Our staff is able to assist you in the certifying and enrollment process.

Missouri Career Center – We are an eligible Training Provider. If you fall into certain eligible categories, special assistance may be available. These categories include certain individuals affected by a lay-off, disability, or veterans. Check with your Missouri Career Center to learn more. If you have been approved for training assistance through the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) we can assist you if you are interested in a career as a Paramedic.


Bound Tree Medical – offers educational funding to those continuing a family tradition in the field of EMS through the Legacy Scholarship Program.

MEMSA – Offers a year scholarship intended to further the training of students in the Emergency Medical Services field. These scholarships are awarded twice a year. The first deadline is April 1st for submitting your application and will be awarded at the May board meeting. The second deadline is October 1st for submitting your application and will be awarded at the November board meeting.

CIA Medical – Submit your application before June 1 for our yearly $1,000 scholarship. Tell a story of how a healthcare worker has made a difference in your life or the life of someone near & dear to your heart.


We encourage you to work with a lender that you already have a working relationship with. Some of our Alumni have worked with the following:

Regions Bank – Spencer Crossing
229 Spencer Rd
Saint Peters, MO 63376
Tel: (636) 441-4664

PNC Bank – St. Peters Square
583 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
St. Peters, MO 63376
(636) 397-1930

American Eagle Credit Union
2531 Highway K
O’Fallon, MO 63368
(636) 980-9800


Ask your current employer if they have tuition assistance. Many times this benefit may be available and may pay for a substantial portion of your tuition.