- July 1 – Day 1 is Orientation and is mandatory for attendance.
- Class meets Thursday and Friday from 8 am – 4:30 pm
- Some weekend days will be required for specialty classes.
- Some evening classes will be required for specialty classes.
- 13 month program. End date for this class*
* End Date – End date could vary per student depending on the progress of completion of clinical and field internships.
Payment Plans Available!!!
If you are in need of financial assistance, please contact Respond Right directly at 636-387-6200. We will work to customize a payment plan to fit your financial needs.
Total Cost……..…………. $ 10,325.00 + $150 registration fee
Anatomy & Physiology and Paramedic Program (18 credits)
- Due upon acceptance into Paramedic Program: $5,162.50 ($400 application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Due 10 days before the start of class: $5,162.50
Program Fees/Cost Include:
Entrance Exam, Tuition, Technology & Lab fees, Professional Liability Insurance while enrolled, Clinical & Field Internship, Polo Shirt, Parking Sticker
*Textbook /software bundle is not included. Estimated cost is $1100