This AHA Compliant, 4-Pack of Prestan Adult Manikins-Medium Tone comes equipped with Compression Depth Clicker Feedback Devices AND Compression Rate Monitor Feedback Devices.
This 4-Pack of Manikins will optimize your training program by ensuring the student’s Compression Depth and Compression Rate are reached with an audible ‘clicking’ sound and LED indicators provided by two separate feedback devices.
Additional Items Included: 50 Adult Lung Bags, an Instruction Sheet, and a nylon carrying case.
Away from the classroom, instructors want their students to act confidently when faced with a cardiac emergency. We want our participants to leave class knowing they can perform quality CPR to help save the lives of people in cardiac arrest.
Achieve this with Prestan Professional’s revolutionary new CPR manikins with Rate Monitors. The LED indicators allow for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding their rate of chest compressions. Instructors can monitor several students quickly and easily, while students themselves can visually gauge their compression rate reinforcing more practice time using proper technique.
As recommended by the updated 2015 CPR Guidelines, Prestan has taken its innovative and patented CPR Rate Monitors to the next level of quality feedback. When students are practicing compressions on a Prestan Professional Adult CPR Manikin, not only will they see when they have reached and are maintaining the minimum recommended speed of 100 cpm, they will also see when they reach the upper limit of 120 cpm – the yellow monitor light will flash rapidly to let them know!
Depth of compression is a crucial skill to learn as well. Class participants learn proper compression depth with the manikins’ audible ‘clicking’ sound. When compressions are done to the ECC recommended depth, the ‘click’ lets students know they are on target. Compression rate and depth – two vitally important components to learn for successful CPR. With Prestan’s visual and audible reinforcement of good CPR technique, students will confidently embrace their role in the cardiac chain of survival.
- Realistic looking CPR manikin with a pinch-able nose and fully formed neck portion that allows for a carotid pulse check.
- Easy-to-insert lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grime and grease.
- Adequate upper chest sizing facilitates AED training.
- Visual anatomy ‘landmarks’ such as a navel and ribcage allow for practice of the Heimlich maneuver and reinforce proper hand placement for quality CPR compressions.
- Head-tilt illustrates how to open the airway and allows each student to observe a true chest rise when proper head-tilt chin-lift technique is used.
- Clicker mechanism increases student’s confidence in administering adequate compressions.
- Manikins are capable of being cleaned and decontaminated per CDC guidelines.
- Three-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship