AHA PALS (Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
American Heart Association ACLS Certification
Students, First-Time or Renewal
Heartcode PALS Online – 100% AHA Approved!
The new Standard In Training
- AHA Approved Course
- Convenient scheduling
- Complete the hands-on session at Respond Right EMS Academy in approximately 3- 4 hours. Great for busy schedules when you don’t have two days to sit in a classroom.
- 2-Year Course Completion Card
- FREE CARD INSURANCE – Free digital access to your completion card
- FREE Renewal Reminders so you never have to worry about your card expiring
- Learn from experienced Paramedics, Fire Fighters, and EMTs.
- Specifically designed for students in allied healthcare fields, healthcare professionals, initial training or renewals.
- CE/CME available during Step 1
- We will make sure you feel confident and comfortable with the skills of PALS
- Note – the online training portion is separate and paid directly to the AHA. Current cost for this as of January 2022 is $144
Class will start on-time. Doors will be locked 5 minutes after course starts. Please plan on arriving 5-10 minutes early.
Please see our policy on cancellations below.
Questions? We can help. Call or email us. 636-387-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More than 3 business days before your course: If you cancel more than 3 business days before your course you will be refunded the amount you paid minus the 5% refund fee.
More than 3 business days before your course, if you need to reschedule: Students requesting transfer into another class will be charged a $25 fee.
0 – 3 business day of your course: If you cancel for any reason within 3 business days of your course you will forfeit the course cost and be required to re-register.
Within 3 business days of the class: No rescheduling
Respond Right EMS Academy reserves the right to cancel any course if enrollment does not meet minimum registration requirements.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. The use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
If these dates do not meet your needs, or you need to arrange a special class date please contact us. We are able to schedule a personalized class for a group of 6 or more of your group.
Minimum Age To Attend Class is 16
Minimum age to attend AHA classes is 16. Class participants under 18 must have a release form signed by a parent or guardian in order to participate in any class.
CLICK HERE for the form, print a copy, sign, and return to email@example.com.
We must receive the signed release form BEFORE the date of the class.
No students under age 18 will be allowed to participate in class until we have the form signed.
Are you interested in becoming an AHA BLS Instructor? Do you have what it takes to be a great Instructor? Ask how you can start training your staff. Read more here about becoming an AHA BLS Instructor.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636-387-6200 to register, seats are limited.