American Heart Association – Authorized Training Center
- More than 3 business days before your course: If you cancel more than 3 business days before your course you will be refunded the amount you paid minus the 5% refund fee.
- More than 3 business days before your course, if you need to reschedule: Students requesting transfer into another class will be charged a $25 fee.
- 0 – 3 business days of your course: If you cancel for any reason within 3 business days of your course you will forfeit the course cost and be required to re-register.
- Within 3 business days of the class: No rescheduling
- All refunds are subject to a 5% fee.
Respond Right EMS Academy reserves the right to cancel any course if enrollment does not meet minimum registration requirements.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. The use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
If these dates do not meet your needs, or you need to arrange a special class date please contact us. We are able to schedule a personalized class for a group of 6 or more of your group.
Minimum Age To Attend Class is 16
Minimum age to attend AHA classes is 16. Class participants under 18 must have a release form signed by a parent or guardian in order to participate in any class.
Click Here for the form, print a copy, sign, and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We must receive the signed release form BEFORE the date of the class.
No students under age 18 will be allowed to participate in class until we have the form signed.
Are you interested in becoming an AHA BLS Instructor? Do you have what it takes to be a great Instructor? Ask how you can start training your staff. Read more here about becoming an AHA BLS Instructor.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call 636-387-6200 to register, seats are limited.