Jobs – Paramedic Instructor
Now Accepting Applications – apply below
Respond Right EMS Academy – Saint Peters, Missouri
- Prepares course content to include lesson plans, assignments, references and instructional aides.
- Delivers course contents in a professional manner to include effectively communicating courses of study.
- Implements curriculum as set forth by Academy to meet the goals, objectives and methods of the course.
- Grades and records all student assignments in timely manner and submits grades to Administrative Office throughout the semester.
- Completes appropriate paperwork, and submits to the Administrative Office and appropriate accrediting agencies.
- Completes student status reports as needed.
- Maintains accurate and complete student attendance records.
- Attends all meetings as scheduled.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education / Experience:
- Must be a licensed Paramedic with 3-5 years field experience or RN with experience in the ER.
- Must be a current BLS, ACLS & PALS Instructor (or willing to obtain within 6 months of employment)
- EMS Instructor or Fire Instructor I & II or formal education training
- Valid MO driver’s license
- Critical Care Paramedic with 1-2 years field experience
- Associates degree in related field
- Minimum of 1 year instructional experience