American Heart Association Certification Skills Training
With A Two (2) Year Card
Registration for this class is for current RREMSA EMT students ONLY
This is the BLS skills training session for current RREMSA EMT students. Students must first complete the online portion with the AHA and email the certificate to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify completion.
Class will start on time. Doors will be locked 5 minutes after start. Please plan on arriving 5-10 minutes early.
The time of the class will be assigned as we get closer to the start of class.
- More than 3 business days before your course: If you cancel more than 3 business days before your course you will be refunded the amount you paid minus the 5% refund fee.
- More than 3 business days before your course, if you need to reschedule: Students requesting transfer into another class will be charged a $25 fee.
- 0 – 3 business day of your course: If you cancel for any reason within 3 business days of your course you will forfeit the course cost and be required to re-register.
Within 3 business days of the class: No rescheduling
- Respond Right EMS Academy reserves the right to cancel any course if enrollment does not meet minimum registration requirements.
- The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
Minimum Age To Attend Class is 16
Minimum age to attend AHA classes is 16. Class participants under 18 must have a release form signed by a parent or guardian in order to participate in any class.
CLICK HERE for the form, print a copy, sign, and return to email@example.com.
We must receive the signed release form BEFORE the date of the class.
No students under age 18 will be allowed to participate in class until we have the form signed.