Students who have NOT completed a college-level A & P or Human Biology in the last 3 years with a ‘C’ or better must complete this course. If you completed a college-level A & P course, you will be required to submit your transcript when applying to the Paramedic Program.
Now open for registration!
Students who register between now and March 6, 2023, will have 12 weeks to complete the course before the Paramedic Program begins.
Late registrants – your syllabus will outline the amount of time you have to complete the course.
- 4/24/2023 is the last day to register for A & P
- Students who register late will NOT be awarded the full 12 weeks to complete the course
- Students who register late MUST have the course successfully completed by 6/19/2023, to remain in the Paramedic Program. Be advised you will be completing the A & P and Paramedic Program at the same time if you register late.
This class is 100% online and self-directed. No in-person classes will be required. Please make sure you have a reliable computer and internet access to complete the course requirements. Students will be required to complete weekly assignments and are able to work ahead at their own pace. Students are able to complete the course early once all course requirements have been met.
Requirements for the course:
- This course is only for students enrolled in the Respond Right Paramedic Program
- Students must have reliable internet and a computer with an updated operating system.
- Students must pass this course with a 75%.
- Students have the option to purchase the paperback version of the textbook. Instructions will be emailed to you.
- Students must complete weekly assignments
Fees – You Must Register for A & P and the Paramedic Program
This A & P course is only for students in the Respond Right EMS Academy Paramedic Program. You must dual enroll.
On-time registration fee:
A & P: digital textbook and tuition: $53 + $257 = $310
Paramedic: registration fee to hold your spot: $150 (Non-refundable, non-transferable)
Late registration fee: