The boot worn by the world’s leading public safety personnel in a 6″ height, the 5.11® A.T.A.C. 2.0. It’s lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The full-grain suede toe, 840D nylon upper and Shock Mitigation System® provide the kind of rugged protection you need.
- Air flow breathable tongue construction
- Achilles heel flex zone for enhanced comfort & flexibility
- Shock Mitigation System®
- Strobel construction
- Lighter weight upper construction
- Ortholite® Achilles cuff for comfort
- YKK® side zipper
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsole
There are no reviews yet.