Rental – One First Aid Training Bag
Comes with the following pieces of equipment listed below. If you require additional supplies because you are training a larger group of students additional fees will apply.
***You must be an AHA BLS/Heartsaver Instructor aligned with Respond Right Training Center to rent CPR/AED equipment.***
Equipment in the training bag:
- 3 Epinephrine pen trainers. Reusable and must be returned.
- 3 bandage rolls. Reusable and must be returned.
- 2 SAM splint. Reusable and must be returned.
- 1 Magazine for splinting. Reusable and must be returned.
- 12 pair of latex-free gloves
- 6 Pair large gloves
- 6 Pair x-large gloves
- It is expected that any used gloves will be disposed of and not returned.
- Small stack of 4×4 gauze pads
- It is expected that any used gauze pads will be disposed of and not returned.
Rental charges will begin the day the equipment is picked up from Respond Right EMS Academy. Charges will continue until the equipment is checked back in by the staff at Respond Right.
It is the responsibility of the renter to clean equipment in accordance with Respond Right ® TC’s Decontamination Policy and the manufacturer guidelines before return. These policies are provided at time of rental. Furthermore, all rental items must be in proper working condition upon return. At the sole discretion of RR-TC, any returned rental item (s) that are deemed as either requiring repair or full replacement, regardless of cause, will be charged to the renter’s credit card. By signing this agreement, the renter is assuming full responsibility for damaged or improperly functioning equipment and the associated costs.
Instructors certify that they have performed decontamination procedures according to Respond Right Training Center guidelines and manufacturer instructions on the CPR equipment and supplies.
Note: A $20 late fee will be assessed per day to each item rented beginning one hour past the requested documented return time
This unit is for training purposes only and cannot be used for patient use.
Cost is per unit, per day.